WordCamp Phoenix 2023
It takes a minute for the presentation to load…grab a coffee while you wait.
In my presentation, one of the drawbacks noted for ChatGPT was that it was limited to 2021. OpenAI announced plugins that extend ChatGPT functionality. Signup here for the ChatGPT plugin waitlist.
- Expedia – to plan trips
- FiscalNote – access to real-time data sets for legal, political, and regulatory data and information.
- Instacart – have ingredients for recipes added to a shopping list
- Kayak – travel recommendations and planning
- Klarna Shopping – price comparisons
- Milo Family AI – tips for parents
- OpenTable – restaurant recommendations with links to make reservations
- Shop – search for products
- Speak – learn how to say words in another language
- Wolfram – access computation, math, and real-time data through Wolfram/Alpha and Wolfram Language
- Zapier – connections to 5,000+ apps
These plugins open up new use cases for ChatGPT. I signed up for the alpha waitlist and look forward to trying it out.
- Plugins will enable ChatGPT to go online.
- It can create graphs using Wolfram.
- It can suggest meal plans with recipes and put all the ingredients into Instacart, a timesaver for families and busy professionals.
- It can connect to Open Table to suggest restaurants and give links to make reservations. This can simplify planning a special night out or travel itineraries.
If you get off the waitlist, let me know what you think! Signup here for the ChatGPT plugin waitlist.